From: Dmitry Frolov
OpenOffice 2.0 RC1http://ecomstation.ru/temp/200904/OO-rus.odthttp://ecomstation.ru/temp/200904/OO-rus.pdf
Froloff compared PDF generated by OOo/Rus and your OOO.
Your PDF shows russian letters, froloff's version doesn't have russian letters.
1) size of file:
Froloff: OO rus.pdf 3493 bytes
Paperino: OO rus-y.pdf 34351 bytes
* the first object is equal in your and froloff's PDF: <</Length 3 0 R/Filter/FlateDecode>> - it's text
* in your PDF there is additional object <</Length 6 0 R/Filter/FlateDecode/Length1 53136>>
* in your PDF there is font <</Type/FontDescriptor/FontName/BAAAAA+ArialMT
Maybe the difference is in the russian pack <> english pack?
2) OOO/Rus Install script creates english titles for objects on desktop.
3) (?) digits on vertical ruler should lie, not stand. i.e. turned on 90 degrees