Hello Alex Taylor and eCS developers
it's very good that MiniLVM shows vertical list of volumes.
if you plan draw the map of volumes in horizontal form then some problems popup:
* how to write text? no space for horizontal words.
* very small volumes have ~ 0 square and are not visible.
Here is the suggestion:
* very small volumes are drawed in any case =>
this influences on minimal width of the map
* => if many volumes then the map may be scrolled (by horizontal)
* draw additional info about the volume in the cloud above the disk map.
(not in a large text container below)