eschemes - estyler translations

Under the impression of eSchemes
Gabriele

eschemes - estyler translations

Postby Gabriele » Tue Mar 21, 2006 22:02

I was looking for the resources to update Italian translation of estyler, but I can't find them on Betazone.

If you can send them to me (also eschemes resources, if they are already ready), I can upload them on eCS dotproject, so they will be available to translators for any language.

Eugene Gorbunoff
Site Admin

Postby Eugene Gorbunoff » Tue Mar 21, 2006 22:18

Hello Gabriele,

Please wait. New version of eSchemes is under construction.

prokushev

Postby prokushev » Wed Mar 22, 2006 19:47

Eugene Gorbunoff wrote:Hello Gabriele,

Please wait. New version of eSchemes is under construction.

NLS files for translation available at betazone in files section. Starting from 1.21 this nls file will be used.
wbr,
Yuri

Eugene Gorbunoff
Site Admin

Postby Eugene Gorbunoff » Wed Mar 22, 2006 20:17

it's necessary inform translators, how to translate?
haba baba=nana nono nene

"haba baba" is the key, keep it in english
"nana nono nene" is the value, translate it to your language

prokushev

Postby prokushev » Wed Mar 22, 2006 20:28

Eugene Gorbunoff wrote:it's necessary inform translators, how to translate?
haba baba=nana nono nene

"haba baba" is the key, keep it in english
"nana nono nene" is the value, translate it to your language

How to translate is absolutely clear from files.
wbr,

Yuri

Gabriele

Postby Gabriele » Thu Mar 23, 2006 00:02

Thank you Yuri (and Eugene) for your quick answer! No problem in the way to translate the file: I'll upload it to eComStation ProjectTracker, linked to eCS 2.0 project.

But, back to my first question: what about eStyler? Version 11f is available on Betazone under ACPI. Will it be included in eCS 2.0 (I thought should be replaced by XWP)? Does it require NLS updating?

Thank you for your work, BTW. I'm just downloading now last eschemes version: I like it a lot :-)

Bye
Gabriele

prokushev

Postby prokushev » Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:42

Gabriele wrote:Thank you Yuri (and Eugene) for your quick answer! No problem in the way to translate the file: I'll upload it to eComStation ProjectTracker, linked to eCS 2.0 project.

Ghm... For this can be a problem. I'm not sure I have access to project tracker.

But, back to my first question: what about eStyler? Version 11f is available on Betazone under ACPI. Will it be included in eCS 2.0 (I thought should be replaced by XWP)? Does it require NLS updating?

Personally, I don't want to support eStyler in future and have plans to remove shutdown features from eStyler and put them to separate application. If shotdown can be replaced by XWP - good to know. XWP more powerfull in this area. At the present time eStyler NLS need to be updated only for shutdown and winkeys dialogs. Ask Eugene for last resources. I have only old enough.

Thank you for your work, BTW. I'm just downloading now last eschemes version: I like it a lot :-)

Bye
Gabriele

Thank you!
wbr,

Yuri

Gabriele

Postby Gabriele » Sun Mar 26, 2006 13:34

prokushev wrote:
Gabriele wrote:Thank you Yuri (and Eugene) for your quick answer! No problem in the way to translate the file: I'll upload it to eComStation ProjectTracker, linked to eCS 2.0 project.

Ghm... For this can be a problem. I'm not sure I have access to project tracker.

No problem, I'm going to upload it on project tracker.

Personally, I don't want to support eStyler in future and have plans to remove shutdown features from eStyler and put them to separate application. If shotdown can be replaced by XWP - good to know. XWP more powerfull in this area. At the present time eStyler NLS need to be updated only for shutdown and winkeys dialogs. Ask Eugene for last resources. I have only old enough.

I hope he reads us :-)

Bye
Gabriele

Return to “WPS: eSchemes”