I have been testing again eSchemes (after upgrading it to the latest release to try to solve a problem with eSchemes Deluxe).
I am experiencing mixed results, and I would like to know exactly what to expect so that I can test it thoroughly.
I am testing on eCS 1.2MR.
After applying a scheme (I tried with EcoToys) I have the following:
- colors are applied correctly
- window titlebar buttons (minimize, maximize, etc) are NOT applied
- windows controls (checkbox, etc) are NOT applied
- title bar gradients are NOT applied
- other titlebar settings (color, inactive color, 3D text, etc) are applied
- cursors are applied
- sounds are applied
- background bitmap is applied
Of those NOT applied, which is expected (not yet implemented) and which is NOT expected?
I am particularly surprised by the windows titlebar buttons not applying, since in the first versions of eSchemes they did apply. The same (IIRC) is true for titlebar gradients.
I have a directory called $$$ES$$$ in the %TEMP% directory, that contains the various bitmaps and resources that should have been applied. It also contains the PMMRGRES.DLL file, which should be modified (I think) to incorporate the new resources... but it is NOT modified (I compared it with the one in \os2\dll).
Any hints? Is it all like it should be?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest