Eugene Gorbunoff wrote:Please find files: APIEX000.DLL on eCS bootable volume.
Show us the information about every file. For example: APIEX000.DLL - 58 246-05.09.05- 22:36
Eugene Gorbunoff wrote:yes, which version is included to default eCS 2.0 beta installation?
cris wrote:Hi Yuri,
due to my problems with previous releases, I tried to install v1.33 on a clean system (eCS 2.0 beta2m2). It did not have eSchemes installed.
I have done extensive testing, and here are the results:
- installation: WarpIn warns me that the installed estlrl11.dll is newer than the one included in eSchemes v1.33. I told it to overwrite the installed version with the one in the eSchemes package anyway.
cris wrote:- after installation the "shutdown" and "keyboard OEM keys" objects don't work anymore (they both invoke estyler.exe)cris wrote:Tell me setup string of such objects.
- various programs don't work anymore (popuplog is ridden with traps in ESTLRL11.DLL)cris wrote:Need more info. All ok here
- shutdown doesn't work anymore. invoking shutdown.exe from the CLI it says:
* SHUTDOWN v.1.0 for eStylerLite * (c) 2001 Alessandro Cantatore - Italy *
Failed to get ESTLRL10.DLL module handle.cris wrote:Take shutdown.exe from betazone
- in the "appearence" folder the old objects (icon themes, window themes...) are still therecris wrote:Yes. I don't delete anything.
- the "scheme palette" folder doesn't show scheme previews when openedcris wrote:??? Exmplain it more, pls
- schemes don't apply (CPU goes to 99% for a few seconds, then nothing, even trying to reapply)cris wrote:Will check this
- if you reboot anyway, you see that the scheme effectively partially applied: it lacks styled buttons, styled radio buttons and styled check boxes. Cursors, colors, and title bar controls (minimize, maximize, etc) are there.cris wrote:It is ok in current stage no check box and radiobuttons changes
- title bars of VIO windows and of the "window list" window ARE styled, but with wrong colors (those of the previous scheme). Other title bars are NOT styled.cris wrote:Will check this
Hope this helps...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests