Deinstall eSchemes?

Under the impression of eSchemes
jirkaschoell

Deinstall eSchemes?

Postby jirkaschoell » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:27

Hello,

I have some problems with the latest version of eSchemes. I can't choose fonts in the schema editor and the shutdown feature of eStyler doen't work anymore. :(
How can I completly remove eSchemes? I have eCS 2.0beta installed.

Thank you for your help!
Jirka

prokushev

Re: Deinstall eSchemes?

Postby prokushev » Fri Jul 07, 2006 07:35

jirkaschoell wrote:Hello,

I have some problems with the latest version of eSchemes. I can't choose fonts in the schema editor and the shutdown feature of eStyler doen't work anymore. :(
How can I completly remove eSchemes? I have eCS 2.0beta installed.

Thank you for your help!
Jirka

Use WarpIn. Shutdown controlled via Shutdown dialog in System Config folder. It is strange you can't select font. Will check it.
wbr,
Yuri

jirkaschoell

Postby jirkaschoell » Fri Jul 07, 2006 08:57

prokushev wrote:Use WarpIn. Shutdown controlled via Shutdown dialog in System Config folder. It is strange you can't select font. Will check it.

Thank you for your reply! In WarpIn I see an entry "eObjects" with a lot of sub-objects. Are they all eSchemes related?

I tried the font selection again. I can choose another font, for instance Warpsans. But if I close the dialog it jumps to a big bold styled Courier font.

prokushev

Postby prokushev » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:50

jirkaschoell wrote:
prokushev wrote:Use WarpIn. Shutdown controlled via Shutdown dialog in System Config folder. It is strange you can't select font. Will check it.

Thank you for your reply! In WarpIn I see an entry "eObjects" with a lot of sub-objects. Are they all eSchemes related?

Exactly.
jirkaschoell wrote:I tried the font selection again. I can choose another font, for instance Warpsans. But if I close the dialog it jumps to a big bold styled Courier font.

Hm... I'll check this.
wbr,

Yuri

Return to “WPS: eSchemes”