Testing eschemes-126-20060615.WPI

Under the impression of eSchemes
Gabriele

Testing eschemes-126-20060615.WPI

Postby Gabriele » Sun Jun 25, 2006 18:19

Hi all, here are some notes:

1) browsing the folder \ecs\SYSTEM\SCHEMES with a file manager, I see that there are 24 different schemes available. Clicking on one of them, the Scheme Editor window opens. So far so good, but why in the "Decoration scheme palette" folder only 3 of them are listed?

2) file \ecs\lang\eschemes.it exists but in the Scheme editor everything is in English.

3) May I suggest "View on one column" as default view for the left panel of the "Decoration scheme palette" folder?

Bye
Gabriele

prokushev

Re: Testing eschemes-126-20060615.WPI

Postby prokushev » Mon Jun 26, 2006 06:52

Gabriele wrote:Hi all, here are some notes:

1) browsing the folder \ecs\SYSTEM\SCHEMES with a file manager, I see that there are 24 different schemes available. Clicking on one of them, the Scheme Editor window opens. So far so good, but why in the "Decoration scheme palette" folder only 3 of them are listed?

Because I forgot to create shadows for them. Will be fixed soon.

2) file \ecs\lang\eschemes.it exists but in the Scheme editor everything is in English.

Hm... Is eschemes.msg contains eschemes.it string?

3) May I suggest "View on one column" as default view for the left panel of the "Decoration scheme palette" folder?

Ok for me. Can try to do in nearest time.

Bye
Gabriele
wbr,
Yuri

Gabriele

Postby Gabriele » Tue Jun 27, 2006 23:39

prokushev wrote:
Gabriele wrote:

Yes. By the way, if I'm not wrong, in Scheme Editor there are lot more strings that the one in eschemes.it, isn't it?

Bye
Gabriele

prokushev

Postby prokushev » Sat Jul 01, 2006 09:19

Gabriele wrote:
prokushev wrote:
Gabriele wrote:

Yes. By the way, if I'm not wrong, in Scheme Editor there are lot more strings that the one in eschemes.it, isn't it?

Bye
Gabriele

Exactly. Some strings in resources. Have a plan to move all in ecolanga format. Anyway. Is any italian stings shown?
wbr,

Yuri

Gabriele

Postby Gabriele » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:47

prokushev wrote:Exactly. Some strings in resources. Have a plan to move all in ecolanga format. Anyway. Is any italian stings shown?

No! In the eScheme editor window I can't see anything in Italian, while the Item list at least is translated.
How eScheme decides which is the right language to load?

prokushev

Postby prokushev » Mon Jul 03, 2006 13:18

Gabriele wrote:
prokushev wrote:Exactly. Some strings in resources. Have a plan to move all in ecolanga format. Anyway. Is any italian stings shown?

No! In the eScheme editor window I can't see anything in Italian, while the Item list at least is translated.

eSchemes not detected language itself, but OS do it using Msg API. You mean Item list in editor window or just in NLS file? If nothing in Italian in any part of eSchemes, then this mean was incorrect country codes for mkmsgf was choosen. If you know which codes I must specify for mkmsgf tool then I can easely fix the problem.

wbr,
Yuri
wbr,

Yuri

Gabriele

Postby Gabriele » Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:28

prokushev wrote:
Gabriele wrote:

eSchemes not detected language itself, but OS do it using Msg API. You mean Item list in editor window or just in NLS file? If nothing in Italian in any part of eSchemes, then this mean was incorrect country codes for mkmsgf was choosen. If you know which codes I must specify for mkmsgf tool then I can easely fix the problem.

Nothing in Italian in the Editor window. I don't know about the right code, could be "IT", or "IT_IT", or "039"... which is the one used for Russian?

Return to “WPS: eSchemes”