Бухгалтерия

Как привлечь в eComStation сто тысяч разработчиков и компаний?
Eugene Gorbunoff
Site Admin

Бухгалтерия

Postby Eugene Gorbunoff » Tue Mar 25, 2008 00:34

ОК, в фидонете это обсуждали несколько лет, но результата нет.

опять поднимаем эту тему, в первый момент: http://ru.ecomstation.ru/showarticle.php?id=162

warpcafe

Re: Бухгалтерия

Postby warpcafe » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:51

Hi,

if I understand Systran's output correctly we are talking about some software that does accounting and is rexx-based?
That is something I would like to see too. I am thinking about it for a while and wanted to do a small prototype wo see if the rexx GUI can handle things the way I want and how the sqlite interface with rexx works on OS/2.
Basically, it is only a large piece of work but not "rocket science". The only thing which I really, really am afraid of is PRETTY printing in OS/2 from rexx with reports, invoices and so on. With using all tricks, I can make pretty GUIs even in rexx - but: No way to do useable and suitable PRINTING. I would like to have a DLL that gives me means to control output in a printer device context so that I can calculate print widths/heights for strings in order to get them aligned correctly, bold/italic, select sizes and maybe incorporating company logos.
The "rest" of printing is pretty easy: I could then even come up with a form "designer" so end-users can create their own templates for invoices and the application simply uses this along with the data to create the ouput files.

Bottom line:
A lot of things need to be checked (proof of concept, prototypes for feasibility) and the printing part causes me headaches... but in all, this is nothing impossible to do in rexx. People are free to send me their wishlist for "accounting".

Oh - BTW: I know it's perhaps not rexx, but did someone check the "little business helpers" application? ;)
(It's entirly German only though: http://www.andreas.schoesser.org/projects/lbh/lbh.shtml)

Cheers,
Thomas

Return to “Accounting based on REXX / Бухгалтерия на базе REXX”