New eCO runtime... where?

PCM, Piano Launchpad, My Safe, Imagination, ..
cris

New eCO runtime... where?

Postby cris » Wed Apr 30, 2008 22:44

Hi, eCO software published new SunnyIcons and new Piano Paunchpad. Both require new base runtime dated 20080415, but there is no such runtime on the runtimes page. Last one on the page is dated 20080323.
The home page of eSchemes Deluxe says "Upgrade to runtime released in April 2008!".
So, where is this runtime??

Thankyou, bye
Cris

David Graser

Re: New eCO runtime... where?

Postby David Graser » Mon May 12, 2008 07:25

HI Cris

It can be found here

http://ecomstation.ru/ecosoft/runtime.php

David

David Graser

Re: New eCO runtime... where?

Postby David Graser » Thu Jun 12, 2008 15:04

I noticed that with these latest runtimes, a problem appears when WPS Wizard is installed. If I double click or install a scheme, for some apparent reason, the default eComStation scheme icons and bitmaps are written to the scheme which changes the scheme to the default scheme. This does not happen to all the schemes. I have been unable to determine why some schemes are affected and others aren't. This problem did not exist with the prior version of the runtimes. eSchemes 1.47 and WPS Wizard 6.0 coexisted fine together with the previous version of the runtimes.

A work-a-round for this problem is to make the schemes readonly. This prevents the schemes from be overwritten. It has the disadvantage that one cannot change the scheme without manually updating it .

David

Return to “WPS applications and extenders”