Gabriele wrote:Two questions, not just for Yuri!
1) here, SunnyIcons "Display" is present just in "View" menu from the folder menu bar.
It is not present in "View" menu in the folder contextual menu (the one that you open clicking with mouse button 2 inside the folder).
Is it just a problem of mine? Maybe there is some interaction with eWP? "Preview window" menu item, from Imagination, is present in both the "View" menus.
Gabriele wrote:2) is there any way to disable the eWP-XWP similar menu items ("Small icons, As placed, Multiple columns, Single column"...) that also are in "View" menu?
cris wrote:I have a LOT of problems with the latest Sunny Icons and Imagination. I already reported some of these:
- "display folder title": the title is invisible until something overlays it
- "display folder title": nothing happens when clicking on it
- "display" menu: not visible in context menu (visible in folder menu)
- imagination: preview area works, but there is a lot of background activity on the disk and high CPU utilization. System is frozen for a few split seconds sometimes
- imagination: icons don't show image preview anymore (but some icons do...)
After the message from Gabriele saying it works on his system, I tested everything: date/size of DLLs, class registration, class substitution. Everything is well, so I don't really know where the problem lies.
The only difference is that I have eSchemes (the latest) installed too, while Gabriele IIRC doesn't have it.
cris wrote:Hi Gabriele!
...Gabriele wrote:2) is there any way to disable the eWP-XWP similar menu items ("Small icons, As placed, Multiple columns, Single column"...) that also are in "View" menu?
System Setup -> Workplace Shell -> "Menu" tab -> page 2
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest