PCM 20071129 missing pieces

PCM, Piano Launchpad, My Safe, Imagination, ..
cris
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 18:11
Contact:

PCM 20071129 missing pieces

Postby cris » Sun Dec 23, 2007 23:22

Hi Eugene,
the last release of PCM (20071129) needs wowpack to work, but it is not included in the package. You should include it in the package, or add it to the runtimes, or at least tell customers about the need to download the package.

Bye
Cris

User avatar
Gabriele
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 21:47

Postby Gabriele » Sun Jan 27, 2008 20:19

Nobody tried more recent versions, specifically

http://ecomstation.ru/projects/wpperson ... 080111.wpi

?

cris
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 18:11
Contact:

Postby cris » Mon Jan 28, 2008 15:35

Yes, I tried it. It seems to be working well, but I am not using it heavily.

Bye
Cris

User avatar
Gabriele
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 21:47

Postby Gabriele » Tue Jan 29, 2008 22:41

cris wrote:Yes, I tried it. It seems to be working well, but I am not using it heavily.


It doesn't work here: when installed, as soon as I reboot Desktop hangs before being populated with icons (Desktop restart just after installation is ok).

Bye
Gabriele

User avatar
Gabriele
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 21:47

Re: PCM 20071129 missing pieces

Postby Gabriele » Thu Feb 07, 2008 20:44

cris wrote:Hi Eugene,
the last release of PCM (20071129) needs wowpack to work, but it is not included in the package. You should include it in the package, or add it to the runtimes, or at least tell customers about the need to download the package.

Bye
Cris


What is wowpack?

cris
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 18:11
Contact:

Re: PCM 20071129 missing pieces

Postby cris » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:31

Gabriele wrote:What is wowpack?


Look here:
http://en.ecomstation.ru/projects/devel ... on=wowpack

Bye
Cris

User avatar
Gabriele
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 21:47

Re: PCM 20071129 missing pieces

Postby Gabriele » Sat Feb 09, 2008 14:34

cris wrote:
Gabriele wrote:What is wowpack?


Look here:
http://en.ecomstation.ru/projects/devel ... on=wowpack


Do you know if it is needed for http://ecomstation.ru/projects/wpperson ... 080111.wpi ?

cris
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 18:11
Contact:

Postby cris » Mon Feb 11, 2008 15:32

I'd say yes: the format has changed from plain textual to zipped-textual.

User avatar
Gabriele
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 21:47

Postby Gabriele » Sun Feb 17, 2008 18:46

cris wrote:I'd say yes: the format has changed from plain textual to zipped-textual.


Oh, good! Now it works fine with Wowpack, no more WPS freezes at bootup!! Now, if we could import/export data... :-)

cris
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 18:11
Contact:

Postby cris » Mon Feb 18, 2008 00:15

Gabriele,
there is a program to import your Thunderbird contacts on the site (and generic CSV data).
See http://en.ecomstation.ru/projects/wpperson/?action=sync

;-)

Bye
Cris

User avatar
Gabriele
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 21:47

Postby Gabriele » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:51

[quote="cris"]Gabriele,
there is a program to import your Thunderbird contacts on the site (and generic CSV data).
See http://en.ecomstation.ru/projects/wpperson/?action=sync[/quotoue]

Cris, thank you!

Did it work for you? Here it says that doesn't understand the file format...


Bye
Gabriele

cris
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 18:11
Contact:

Postby cris » Mon Feb 18, 2008 20:47

Gabriele wrote:Cris, thank you!

Did it work for you? Here it says that doesn't understand the file format...


Bye
Gabriele


Didn't have the time to try it out yet, sorry :-(
But, did you export the contacts to a CSV file before trying it? A CSV file is a simple text file with fields separated by commas, so you may be able to understand what's wrong and fix it manually.

Bye
Cris


Return to “WPS applications and extenders”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron